Treating Our Customers Fairly
Melrose Mortgage Solutions operates to the following code:
To deal openly and honestly at all times and behave with confidentiality, to give you correct advice and information to enable you to make informed decisions, and to honour any promises and representations we make.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring we have accurate information through factfinding to know you and understand your circumstances.
- Clearly identify your needs and deal with those that are a priority in a clear, concise and fair way.
- Discuss all of your options and ensure we disclose clearly any key facts.
- Recommend solutions within your budget and use our expertise to match products to your needs.
- To do what we promise in terms of service in a clear and concise manner.
A shared commitment – how we’ll work together
We also think it’s important to agree how we will work with you right from the beginning.
We therefore promise to:
- Complete a fact find with you, so that we can make recommendations that meet your needs.
- Put our recommendations in writing, so that you can see what we have recommended and why.
- Agree with you how often we’ll meet, the format of our meetings and what we’ll discuss.
- Keep in touch with you as frequently as you want us to and in the way you choose.
In return we will expect you to:
- Give us all relevant information on your financial needs and areas of interest, now and in the future. This includes giving complete and accurate information on any applications you make to ensure the products you buy give you the protection you need.
- Keep us up to date with your financial circumstances and contact us if you have any questions.
Solutions for you
Even for the experienced, sorting out your finances can be complex. At Melrose Mortgage Solutions we can give you the expert guidance you need, right from the start of your journey.
We also understand that the right financial advice has to be backed up by financial products that offer the right features at the right price for you.
Every new journey involves decisions. Which route is best? What will you need to make you reach your destination? We will give you advice and clear recommendations that will help you plan for your financial future. We can offer you advice on:
Mortgages & Loans
- First Time Buyers
- Home movers
- Buy To Let*
- Overseas Purchase*
- Self Build & Renovations
- Secured loans
- Bridging Loans*
- Life & Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Shareholder Protection
- Accident & Sickness
- Buildings & Contents
- Relevant Life Trusts
- Key Person Insurance
Investments & Pensions
- Structured Deposits
- Auto Enrolment
- Flexi Access Drawdown
- Individual Pensions
- Group Pensions
Business Links to
- Overseas Purchase*
- Private Medical Care
- Equity Release
- Commercial/Specialist Insurance
- Will Writing**
Give us a call or fill in our enquiry form to arrange a meeting.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
* These types of mortgages, services and some bridging loans are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
** Will Writing is not part of the Openwork offering and is offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accepts no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Will Writing is not part of the Openwork offering and is offered in our own right. Openwork Limited accepts no responsibility for this aspect of our business. Will Writing is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The information on this website is for use of residents of the United Kingdom only. No representations are made as to whether the information is applicable or available in any other country which may have access to it.
Melrose Mortgage Solutions is a trading name of Eureka Financial Solutions who are Appointed Representatives of Openwork Limited which means we have access to over 50 lenders and some of the top providers. Openwork Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.